Thursday, March 9, 2023
District 25 schools will be out of session on this day, so it’s a wonderful time to go play in the snow. This trip will be great for families, but other Pocatello area youth and adults are also welcome. Pomerelle offers lots of easier, more welcoming terrain than the upper part of our local mountain.
This trip includes:
- Bus ride to and from Pomerelle
- Lift pass for 1 day of skiing/boarding at Pomerelle
- Ski/snowboard rentals*
- A morning ski lesson for youth participants, if requested
Trip Coordinator: Scott Lambson 208-240-5690
Pomerelle Day Trip Pricing
Free for Under 7**
$20 for Ages 7-12**
$32 for Ages 13-18**
$37 for College/Parents**
*Note: There may be an extra charge for equipment rented at Pomerelle, but PSSA will subsidize the charge for youth (under age 19) rentals obtained at Barrie’s Ski and Sport.
**Pomerelle has gone to the RFID (Radio Frequency ID) cards loaded with lift ticket data, in the place of paper tickets. If you already have a Pomerelle RFID card, great! Otherwise the will be a $5 charge to buy one. They are good for this entire season, and maybe for future seasons.
Sign-ups for this trip will become available once a few more details are worked out with Pomerelle.
Day trips (previously youth trips) will not require a PSSA membership this year. Youth over 12 are allowed to come without a parent. Younger children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The bus leaves at 7:00 AM from NW corner of Dick’s parking lot
- YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP BY THE TUESDAY BEFORE THE TRIP!
- A completed CONSENT FORM must be submitted for unaccompanied youth before they may board the bus.