Welcome to the Pocatello Ski and Snowboard Association (PSSA) website!
Thank you to all of our PSSA members who helped to make the 2021 Ski Swap another great success! The money that PSSA earned from the Swap is used to subsidize the PSSA Pebble Creek Youth Day and other PSSA events.
The 2020-2021 season was a very different year for us. For the 2021-2022 season we are still trying to make adjustments for the ongoing pandemic. In addition, the major ski areas have made changes that affect our ski club regarding the pricing and availability of our trips.
This year we plan to offer our members:
- One free ski day at Pebble Creek Ski Area for our PSSA youth members
- Discounts on Grand Targhee lift tickets
- A coupon book with great discounts at Pebble Creek, local ski shops, and many of our other local merchants
Unfortunately, Jackson Hole has decided to no longer offer local ski clubs their heavily discounted vouchers for lift tickets.
Planned trips are:
- Big Sky January 7-9, 2022
- Powder Mountain February 5, 2022
- Jackson Hole March 4-6, 2022 (tentative)
Possible other trips are being considered, including one-day trips to Pomerelle and Beaver Mountain. Depending on interest, there may also be an exploratory weekend trip to Lost Trails Powder Mountain on the Idaho-Montana border north of Salmon.
Memberships for PSSA may be purchased online or in person at Barrie’s Ski and Sports. Note: if you sign up for membership online, you will need to go in to Barrie’s to pick up your coupon book.