March 4, 2017
Enjoy a day of skiing on the uncrowded slopes of Powder Mountain in Eden, UT. Only $32 including the bus ride. Adults (21+) pay an additional $10 to help cover the cost of the bus.
Youth Trip Details And Policies
Youth trips discount rates are dependent on group size and vary between ski resorts. If the number of people on the trip does not meet a ski resort’s size minimum, the discount rate is subject to change. The transportation fees for youth members are covered by PSSA, but not for adult members.
- The bus leaves at 6:00 AM from NW corner of Dick’s parking lot
- YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP BY THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE THE TRIP!
- A completed CONSENT FORM must be submitted for youth before they may board the bus.
- Payment for youth trips is due in full at the time of sign-up. Refunds are only recoverable if someone can be found to take the place of the person signed up.
- Payment can be made through the applicable trip sign up form.
- Members now have the option of paying from their bank account or using a credit card through PayPal. For step-by-step instructions and a link to sign up, CLICK HERE!
- Adults may sign up for a seat on the Youth Trip Bus, but preference is given to youth if trip space is restricted.
Youth Trip Coordinator: Tait Beebe 208-547-7240
2017 Youth Trip Dates
- February 18th-Jackson Hole
- March 4th-Powder Mountain
Powder Mountain Youth Trip Pricing