February 11, 2023
Enjoy a day of skiing on the uncrowded slopes of Powder Mountain in Eden, UT. The cost is $55 for youth and $90 for adults, including the bus ride.
Day Trip Details and Policies
Day trips (previously youth trips) are for all ages. Youth over 12 are allowed to come without a parent – we will make sure they get back on the bus. Younger children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The bus leaves at 6:00 AM from NW corner of Dick’s parking lot
- YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP BY WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8!!!
- A completed CONSENT FORM must be submitted for youth before they may board the bus.
- Payment for one-day trips is due in full at the time of sign-up. Refunds are only recoverable if someone can be found to take the place of the person signed up.
- Payment can be made through the applicable trip sign up form.
- Members now have the option of paying from their bank account or using a credit card through PayPal.
Trip Coordinator: Joe Mullins
For questions contact: Bryan Tikalsky: 208-478-6516
Powder Mountain Day Trip Pricing:
$55 for Youth (7-18)
$90 for Adult (19-64)
$70 for Senior (65-74)
$5 for Ancient (75+)
NOTE: Powder Mountain started using RFID cards last season. These cards are good again this year. PSSA will jus can have your lift ticket for this trip loaded onto your old RFID card if you still have it.