February 5, 2022
Enjoy a day of skiing on the uncrowded slopes of Powder Mountain in Eden, UT. For current 2021-2022 PSSA members, only $48 for youth and $79 for adults, including the bus ride.
Online sign up for this trip is now closed. Please contact Joe Mullins (208-243-1901) to see if there are any openings.
Day Trip Details and Policies
Day trips (previously youth trips) are for all members of the PSSA. Youth over 12 are allowed to come without a parent – we will make sure they get back on the bus. Younger children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The bus leaves at 6:00 AM from NW corner of Dick’s parking lot
- YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP BY WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 2!!!
- A completed CONSENT FORM must be submitted for youth before they may board the bus.
- Payment for one-day trips is due in full at the time of sign-up. Normally refunds are only recoverable if someone can be found to take the place of the person signed up. Please see notes below about COVID policies.
- Payment can be made through the applicable trip sign up form.
- Members now have the option of paying from their bank account or using a credit card through PayPal.
Trip Coordinator: Joe Mullins 208-243-1901
Powder Mountain Day Trip Pricing:
$48 for Youth (7-18)
$79 for Adult (19-64)
$59 for Senior (65-74)
$5 for Ancient (75+)
NOTE: In consideration of the safety of our club members during the pandemic and PSSA liability issues, we request that all participants be fully vaccinated. Masks should be worn on the bus at all times. Powder Mountain’s “current operating scenario” is Yellow. This means that masks are required inside all buildings except while seated and eating in restaurants. This includes restrooms, shops, and cafeteria lines, as well as any shuttles. In other words, do not plan to come on this trip without a mask. At least Powder Mountain is not now requiring skiers/boarders to show proof of vaccination while on the hill, as had been rumored earlier.
Normally full refunds are only possible if someone can fill a last-minute cancellation. That policy will be suspended this year if a participant is ill or tests positive for COVID immediately prior to the trip.