February 18, 2017
Jackson Hole Youth Trip Pricing
Includes bus ride to Jackson and Lift Ticket
|Junior (age 6-14)||$46|
|Young Adult (age 15-17)||$70|
|Adult (age 18-65)||$88|
|Senior (age 65+)||$68|
Youth trips discount rates are dependent on group size and vary between ski resorts. If the number of people on the trip does not meet a ski resort’s size minimum, the discount rate is subject to change. The transportation fees for youth members are covered by PSSA, but not for adult members.
- Trip leaves at 6:00 AM from the NW corner of Dick’s parking lot
- Water and soda provided on the bus
- YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP BY THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE THE TRIP!
- A completed CONSENT FORM must be submitted for youth before they may board the bus.
- Payment for youth trips is due in full at the time of sign-up. Refunds are only recoverable if someone can be found to take the place of the person signed up.
- Payment can be made through the applicable trip sign up form.
- Members now have the option of paying from their bank account or using a credit card through PayPal. For step-by-step instructions and a link to sign up, CLICK HERE!
- Adults may sign up for a seat on the Youth Trip Bus, but preference is given to youth if trip space is restricted
Youth Trip Coordinator: Tait Beebe 208-547-7240