January 7 – 9, 2022
Please note: This trip is nearly full. Online sign-up has been shut down.
Contact Bryan Tikalsky at 208-478-6516 for more information.
Bryan Tikalsky, 208-478-6516
- $450 for adults
- $410 for seniors (70+)
- $205 without lift tickets (Mountain Collective or Ikon pass holders)
(6 people per condo)
- Round trip bus transportation to and from Big Sky
- 2 nights lodging at the Big Horn Condos (3 bedroom/ 3 bath condos, furnished, kitchen) across the road from the Bear Back poma
- Wine and cheese party on Saturday night
- Leave Friday, January 7th at 6:00 pm, with expected arrival at Big Sky about 10:30pm (eat before you get on the bus Friday evening, or bring something to eat when the bus stops for a break).
- Ski Saturday and Sunday
- Leave Big Sky between 4:30-5:00pm on Sunday, with expected arrival in Pocatello around 9:30pm.
NOTE: In consideration of the safety of our club members during the pandemic and PSSA liability issues, we will be following medically recommended procedures for travel internationally, on cruise ships, and in other environments that involve close contact with poor ventilation for several hours. All participants on this trip must show proof of COVID vaccination status before boarding the bus. Depending on local infection rates, participants may need to provide a negative COVID diagnostic test result within the last 72 hours. (CDC-approved antigen home tests will be accepted.) Also, current federal regulations require passengers to wear masks on all planes, trains, AND BUSES.
Normally full refunds are only possible if someone can fill a last-minute cancellation. That policy will be suspended this year if a participant is ill or tests positive for COVID immediately prior to the trip.