PayPal is a great alternative if you are not comfortable using your credit card online. With PayPal, it is possible to use your bank account for purchases and PayPal acts as an intermediary between your bank and the purchasing website. PayPal is FREE and will be used as the main form of payment for Pocatello Ski and Snowboard Association membership and trip sign up. Follow the link and step-by-step instructions below to sign up for a PayPal account. Please note: if you are comfortable using your credit card online, creating a PayPal account is not necessary since it is possible to input the number into PayPal (which is a safe-secure connection) without being an account holder.
Link to sign up screen:
Here’s how to sign up for a PayPal account:
- Go to the PayPal website and click Sign up at the top of the page.
- Choose your region and click Get Started on the account type you want (Personal).
- When you have entered the required information click Agree and Create Account.
- Choose to “Link” your bank account or credit card, then click Continue and enter details.
- In a few minutes, check your email for a message from PayPal.
- Click the link in the email to confirm your email address.
- Enter your password, then click Confirm.
Here’s how to add a bank account to your PayPal account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click My money.
- If you do not have a bank linked to your PayPal account, click Add my bank beside Bank accounts. If you are adding an additional bank, click Update beside “Bank accounts,” and then click Add Bank.
- Select the account type, enter the Routing and Account numbers, and then click Continue.
- Review your information and click Add Bank Account.