MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS FOR ’19-’20
- FREE BUS TO GRAND TARGHEE 12-14-19 for PSSA members
- PSSA Youth Ski Days at Pebble Creek 1-17-20 and 2-28-20: includes lift ticket, equipment rentals, and $10 meal voucher (all FREE to PSSA Youth members!)
- One $30 lift ticket at Pebble Creek Mondays-Thursdays, plus 2 for one coupons
- Weekend ski trips discounted with chartered bus service
- Youth/One-Day ski trips discounted with chartered bus service
- Jackson Hole heavily discounted lift ticket vouchers (See details below)
- 15% discount off the nightly rate at Jackson’s Mountain Modern Motel, formerly the Painted Buffalo (See details below)
- Grand Targhee discounted lift tickets (See details below)
- Printed coupon book with great discounts at local merchants
- Automatic membership in the following ski councils:
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE FORM!
One $30 lift ticket coupon at Pebble Creek Mondays-Thursdays, plus 2 for one coupons
Discounted lift tickets (PSSA membership required):
|Regular Price||PSSA||Max Savings|
|Young Adults (15-17)||$140-175||$83||$92|
|Senior (65 & older)||$126-158||$73||$85|
Discount vouchers must be purchased and picked up in Pocatello, ID at Barrie’s Ski & Sports.
Must present PSSA Membership Card when purchasing vouchers
Vouchers may only be used by the member whose name is on the PSSA membership card
Only 3 vouchers per member may be purchased at one time
Only one voucher per day may be redeemed by member at Jackson Hole Ticket Window for J-Card (explained below)
Vouchers are NON-REFUNDABLE. Buy only what you need
Jackson Hole is offering the J-Card which allows direct access to ski lifts (in lieu of traditional Ticket)
Using the voucher at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Vouchers are exchanged for J-Card at ski area ticket window
Must present PSSA membership card, picture ID and voucher to obtain/reload the J-Card
J-Card is stored in any pocket and allows direct lift access. There is no traditional lift ticket
No additional costs to PSSA members for the J-Card
Keep the J-Card for future visits, it can be “reloaded” to allow lift access each day
Discounted accommodations are available at the Painted Buffalo Inn in Jackson, Wyoming (800-288-3866). They would like to extend a special ski club rate TBA to all ski club members and their families during the ski season. They also offer discounted lift tickets for Snow King. They have spacious double queen rooms, wax rooms, an indoor heated pool, a sauna, a day spa, and a café on their property, as well as Internet access, coffee, and tea in the lobby.
Grand Targhee Resort offers PSSA members a 10% discount.
|Adult (age 13-64)||$92||$83||$9|
|Senior (age 65+)||$72||$65||$7|
|Children (age 6-12)||$41||$37||$4|
Pricing exceptions: During the holiday season, tickets are $3-$7 more
Discount tickets are obtained by presenting PSSA Membership Card, picture ID and specialized bar code on the Grand Targhee Discount coupon at the Grand Targhee Ticket Booth. If you sign up for PSSA online, an electronic version of the Grand Targhee Discount coupon will be emailed to you along with your PSSA Membership Card.
No Vouchers are Required with this Program.
15% discount off the nightly rate at Jackson’s Mountain Modern Motel (formerly the Painted Buffalo)
For those members skiing at Jackson, PSSA has arranged a 15% discount off the nightly rate at the Mountain Modern Motel (formerly the Painted Buffalo). Members can call Spencer Long directly Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm at 307-733-4342; or they can call the front desk at 307-733-4340, xt 1; or they can just walk in (…but reservations are advised). They must mention the corporate partnership between Pocatello Ski & Snowboard Association and the Mountain Modern Motel. The agents will set up the discounted reservations accordingly.
Mountain Modern Motel
380 West Broadway
Jackson, WY 83001