Please note: Online sign-ups for PSSA membership for the 2019-2020 season will end April 7, 2020.
PSSA membership sign-ups for the 2020-2021 season will start by October 31, 2020.
~Note: Membership card and Grand Targhee discount coupon will be e-mailed within 72 hours of online form submission and completed payment.
You may also sign up at Barrie’s Ski & Sports, receiving your membership card and printed coupon book immediately.
Join Pocatello Ski and Snowboard Association and enjoy the many benefits our membership! For membership payment, you now have the option of paying from your bank account or using a credit card.
Based in Pocatello, Idaho, PSSA is proud to serve as the home club for skiers and snowboarders in South Eastern Idaho. There are many opportunities to enjoy resorts within a few hours drive, and we are proud to partner with these fantastic areas to provide discounted day and weekend trips for PSSA members in addition to discounts at participating local merchants. As a club, we coordinate the Pocatello Ski Swap, PSSA youth ski days at Pebble Creek, Stacy Smith Races, and the Town Challenge Race. As our membership has grown, so have our benefits and we are looking forward to another strong season filled with great memories and epic powder!
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS FOR ’19-’20
- FREE BUS TO GRAND TARGHEE 12-14-19 for PSSA members
- PSSA Youth Ski Days at Pebble Creek 1-17-20 and 2-28-20: includes lift ticket, equipment rentals, and $10 meal voucher (all FREE to PSSA Youth members!)
- One $30 lift ticket at Pebble Creek Mondays-Thursdays, plus 2 for one coupons
- Weekend ski trips discounted with chartered bus service
- Youth ski trips discounted with chartered bus service
- Jackson Hole heavily discounted lift ticket vouchers (details)
- 15% discount off the nightly rate at Jackson’s Mountain Modern Motel, formerly the Painted Buffalo (details)
- Grand Targhee 10% discount on lift tickets
- Printed coupon book with great discounts at local merchants
- Automatic membership in the following ski councils:
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE FORM!
(Click on the logos for more information)