You can now sign up for PSSA membership for the 2021-2022 season.
~Note: Membership card and Grand Targhee discount coupon will be e-mailed upon request. PSSA coupon books, including a PSSA membership card as a cover page, may be picked up at Barrie’s Ski and Sports.
You may also sign up at Barrie’s Ski & Sports, receiving your membership card/printed coupon book immediately.
Join Pocatello Ski and Snowboard Association and enjoy the many benefits our membership! For membership payment, you now have the option of paying from your bank account or using a credit card.
Based in Pocatello, Idaho, PSSA is proud to serve as the home club for skiers and snowboarders in South Eastern Idaho. There are many opportunities to enjoy resorts within a few hours’ drive, and we are proud to partner with these fantastic areas to provide discounted day and weekend trips for PSSA members in addition to discounts at participating local merchants. As a club, we coordinate the Pocatello Ski Swap, PSSA youth ski days at Pebble Creek, Stacy Smith Races, and the Town Challenge Race. We are still adjusting to another year in the pandemic, but we are looking forward to winter of safe, outdoor activities and lots of great memories.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS FOR ’21-’22
- PSSA Youth Ski Day at Pebble Creek 3-4-22: includes lift ticket, equipment rentals, and $10 meal voucher (all FREE to PSSA Youth members!)
- Weekend ski trips discounted with chartered bus service
- Youth ski trips discounted with chartered bus service
- 15% discount off the nightly rate at Jackson’s Mountain Modern Motel, formerly the Painted Buffalo (details)
- Grand Targhee 10% discount on lift tickets
- Printed coupon book with great discounts at local merchants
- Automatic membership in the following ski councils:
Please note: unfortunately, Jackson Hole has decided to no longer offer local ski clubs their heavily discounted vouchers for lift tickets
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE FORM!
(Click on the logos for more information)